Monday, February 2, 2009

Nutters

It's mostly common knowledge that my boys are crazy but i couldn't resist writing about Rhys dancing about in just his nappy and wellies. He did however start off with a t-shirt on but spilled milk all over himself.
He likes to prance around singing, dancing and growling ha ha

Then we have Caden who loves to pull faces and wear his dad's hat. It's funny how my cute little boy can pull all sorts of faces that just crack me up.

This is him growling at us lol
On a side note I wanted to say a huge Thank you to my husband. I could not of asked for a better partner, friend or father for my crazy boys. He has given us so much and has stuck with us through extremely hard times. I also have to say thank you for making it possible for me to surprise my best friend. You truly are an amazing person and I love you will all my heart( i could write for days but i have the boys to be with).

No comments: