Monday, March 2, 2009

Rugby Fan

Looks like we have another Rugby fan in our household.
This past Sunday we watched my 8 year old brother playing Rugby for the Ivel Barbarians under 10's team that my step dad also coaches for. It was absolutely freezing there but well worth it to watch little stars in the making. Aaron also scored two tries which was cool to watch.
Rhys though was quite a character trying to run on the pitch, joining in. At one point during the warm up he managed to get on the pitch and had four of us chasing him which resulted in him being tackled by the coach :)



My brothers team
Rhys was not happy that he had to stay off the pitch

Then after Aaron gets back from school we take Rhys to one of the parks and as you can see from the picture he has a heck of a time. I'm hoping that we get stationed back here so we can sign the boys up for one of the local teams/camps but in the mean time I'm going to look for his first Rugby ball and kit (I'm thinking a Welsh kit of course).