Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not me Monday



So after following a bunch of people who participate in this Not me Monday idea I did not decide that it could be fun.
I did not foolishly leave my passport in the reach of my oldest son while preparing for our up coming holiday in two weeks. After spending two hours hunting for the passport crying my heart out i definitely did not climb in a huge rubbish bin (dumpster) to hunt for the thing. In return i did not go through other peoples bags in search for the missing document. No not me!
After giving up I did not find my son a few hours later holding the passport and watching a film
Which would of meant i ran sacked my home and climbed through a germ invested bin for nothing, Nope. Not me!!
I did not let a friend spray my biscuit (cookie) tray with spray that is used for pancakes or waffles and the cookies did not look like very large pancakes made in the oven. No Not me!
This past week i did not find my youngest son trying to throw car keys in the toilet after his toys and i certainly did not have to scoop up five little toys from the toilet with my hands. Now that would just be completely nasty right?
Yes Definitely Not me!!
We did not have a bad start to the morning by the sounds of little feet at 5am which did not result in a very sleepy Mummy trying to put cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard. No Not me!
I'm not ignoring my children in order to do this post and i do not have a son who is biting my feet trying to get my attention from under the computer desk this morning. I also do not have my oldest running around half naked wearing his brothers Nappy which seems to let one butt cheek hang out because his mother didn't want to run to the bedroom for his training pants.
No not me!
Well Here is my first attempt of the Not me blog. Though I'm not sure on what to think about it i did enjoy it and it was nice to actually get the rubbish bin disaster off my chest *laughs*
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

ski said...

Ok, thats funny! The passport thing is great! While on vaca. a few years ago I lost mine at my mothers house. I was going crazy, we had a flight back to germany in the morning. I found her dog chewing it!! Thank goodness all of the inspectors just laughed! I was SO worried. Ah...passports! Damn things!

The Letteer Family said...

That's funny!