Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Banquet

Friday the 12th myself and Adam had a chance to attend a valentine banquet in Heidelberg. Not only did we have the chance to dine with some amazing and inspirational people, Get professional pictures taken and great food but the opportunity to renew our vows with every other couple in the room. Though Hearing Adam's words were one of the highlights of my night the best part would have to be knowing my boys were taken care of, having a blast with the free childcare that was provided and spending good quality time with my husband
I so often forget that quality time is needed for both us and Thanks to an amazing guest speaker and his wife i came away with a new understanding to life, my marriage and the way i want my family to thrive.

Our pictures won't be ready for a few weeks but have this picture thanks to one of the couples we met.