Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dog Crate Fun

While getting some work done around the house i couldn't help but wonder why the boys were making such a racket. So naturally like any mother should i went in search of my monkeys and to my surprise found this

Rhys locking the dog crate from the inside.

Then pretending they were stuck shouting get me out..

Followed by fits of laughter...
and just a good old time!
(note the chocolate covered chops, which means one of them found the sweets)I wouldn't say i agree with them playing in the dog crate and we have since put a stop to it but at the same time i love how they are so creative. Not to mention i can't help but love on the fact that they were quite happily playing together.

So there you have it from one caged monkey to the next that's how our boys enjoyed a rainy afternoon

2 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

That's AWESOME! They looked like they were having a lot of fun!!! :)

Sadie said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog.
These photos are great do you think you will scrapbook them?

I hope the wait to know if you are staying in Germany is not too long.
Sadie x